Hello, and pleasant to my blog! I am Lysette and I’m a freelance Makeup Artist focusing on bridal and other dressing up event makeup. Makeup is one of my many passions in life. Making women feel confident and beautiful is so satisfying for me personally. I hope to someday enroll in a makeup school AND become a certified Esthetician. Here on my blog you will find my makeup creations, reviews, DIY stuff, and a few lessons now and then every! If you want to book a scheduled appointment please click here! NOTE: I am not paid by any companies to examine any of these products– all products are ordered with my very own money and most of my views are my very own!
But the eyebrows and eyes are ideal for the period. For those of you who aesthetically learn better, here are a couple of video tutorials displaying how to make 1940s makeup and hair to create the entire look. All you need to do is add some period clothes and you’re ready to go.
- Burning and stinging in the epidermis
- Special moisturizing and nourishing care line: The green tea seed range
- Smiling is definitely easier than needing to describe to others why you are unfortunate
- GlamGlow Glowsetter Makeup Setting Spray
- Then, add a small amount of water to your hands
- 4th gets 30
The first video tutorial deals with facial makeup, and the second with the locks. The next three video tutorials will focus on creating hairstyles of …