Money comes and go such as a running tap water. However, we can always make the best out of our money by utilizing a few simple hacks that I’ve done over the past few years. I really believe this has significantly added to my cost savings and at the same time I still continue steadily to benefit from the finer things in life.
Since 2005, I began to place my money into higher interest account because the banks in Singapore just slashed their interest rates like nobody’s business. Since then, I’ve switched a few accounts here and there because interest rates in the accounts changes over the years too. For now, my 2 main high interest accounts are from OCBC and CIMB.
- Students can use it privately, with sets of friends or publicly
- CHOCOLATE WRAPS (labels)
- ▼ September (15) Marketing Masterclass with Ali Brown
- Samsung 500GB SSD Model 850 EVO
- Open the dialler and enter *#*#7378423#*#* to gain access to the service menu
- Choose your own hardware
- Speak Truth
- Complete my 2009 tax preparation and submit to accountant
70,000 in the bank account. I just need to credit my salary and pay 3 different expenses to get the 1.5% interest. For the year 1050. 50,000 and then CIMB star saver to earn 0.8% on any balance. The best is there are no conditions to meet for CIMB so it’s very simple. It’s very easy to open up too simply need to do everything online without the trouble of going down …